Each child is individual: someone constantly coughs and sneezes, whose mother often is on sick leave, and someone, in general, does not get sick in any weather and no matter what. What does child immunity depend on and how to strengthen it?
Factors affecting the immunity of the child.
Proper development of the child (prematurity, heredity, breastfeeding).
– Environmental factors.
– Improper nutrition.
– Chronic diseases and infections.
– The adoption of antibiotics significantly reduce the immune system.
– Dysbiosis and intestinal infections.
– Lack of vitamins and minerals in the body.
At an early age, it is necessary to especially take care of increasing the immunity of the child, because it is finally formed only by 7 years. The most important period is the development of the child up to 12 months, when the baby is on breast feeding and is subject to intestinal bacteria. Even during pregnancy, the child already has an immune system, which in the future requires special attention.
Before giving the child to the kindergarten, it is worthwhile to take care of strengthening the immune system of the child. There are several simple rules that will further help to avoid constant diseases and colds.
– Proper nutrition of the child. The baby’s food should contain all the necessary vitamins and nutrients.
– Vitamins. It is recommended to take vitamins regularly for a certain age of the child.
– The daily routine is also important. It is worth accustoming the child to the regime in advance, which awaits him in kindergarten.
At a time when you are looking for a way to strengthen the child’s immunity, do not forget about traditional medicine. After all, these are more effective and best ways. Because they do not have side effects and will not harm the health of the child. Many drugs purchased in a pharmacy can harm immunity.