Real estate investing is accessible to many. Foreign markets are considered more promising than domestic ones, and not only European real estate is valued. Recently, investing in real estate in the United Arab Emirates has become increasingly popular. Just search for “United Arab Emirates real estate properties”, there are many interesting options on ownow.org.
The UAE economy is stable, focused on tourism, trade and finance, and has been developing steadily in recent years. GDP is growing steadily. The UAE government has implemented a number of strategic initiatives to attract foreign investment, such as the Golden Visa scheme. Expo 2020 Dubai attracted more attention to the real estate market. The main demand is for the purchase of luxury real estate, as well as objects under construction. Attention to the environment and a high level of energy efficiency are built into buildings at the design stage: this is appreciated by both buyers and developers.
What investment properties can be found in the UAE?
- Residential Properties. The method of monetization is rental.
- Commercial real estate. Objects can again be rented out. Particularly beneficial in the long term.
- Hotel real estate. This is an almost ready-made business, profitable due to the large flow of tourists.
- Land plot. Buying land in developing areas is very profitable, but the investment will not pay off immediately.
The main advantage of the UAE is stability combined with active development. The country needs real estate: tourists are arriving, the population is growing steadily, and the rich are increasingly choosing the Emirates as a holiday destination. The need for real estate will continue for a long time, which makes the investment reliable.
Real estate prices are rising quickly. By selling the property in a few years, you will not only recoup the money spent, but will also be a winner. And renting out will bring additional profit.
The laws and regulations in force in the UAE favor foreign investors. The Emirates are doing everything to attract funds from abroad. A simple acquisition scheme and a reduced tax rate are strong arguments in favor of the UAE.
There are many websites for searching for real estate in the UAE, many agencies and even private realtors. There are advantages and disadvantages everywhere. Choose a site that is convenient for you. It should be reliable, have clear search filters, and offer good options at reasonable prices. A good example is OWNOW.
What is important to consider when buying real estate?
- Location. Consider the level of infrastructure development and the proximity of transport interchanges. Don’t forget about your surroundings: some areas are quiet and calm, while others have something constantly going on. Different areas are profitable for investing in residential and commercial real estate.
- The reputation of the developer. Examine the reputation, track record and financial stability of the developer. Even in the UAE they can be unscrupulous.
- Legal subtleties. Order legal advice so that the laws of the Emirates do not turn into an unpleasant surprise.
- Exit strategy. Resale? Rental? Long-term ownership with the prospect of moving to permanent residence? Goals must be set immediately and clearly.